This 98 page teaser is a downloadable eBook which is made available to anyone pre-ordering the 554 page Print Edition, available later this year.
|Click image to zoom in
While the Print Edition consists of 249 chapters, of between 1 - 8 pages each, the Pre-order Edition consists of the following six chapters, with a distinctly artisan development focus:
- Artisan Development
- Artisan Development - Funding
- Artisan Development - History of
- NAMB - National Artisan Moderating Body
- SETA Sector - Grant Regulations, Amended
- SETAs - Finance and Accounting Services SETA - FASSET
To access the Pre-order Edition, please click here to visit our online shop, and place a pre-order for the Print Edition, at R300 ex VAT (normal price will be R500 ex VAT).
The Pre-order Edition is updated approximately monthly until the book is printed. Each time it is updated you will be emailed a download link to access the updates.
Should you wish to advertise, please click here for more information. On finalisation of your booking, your advert will be placed in the next Pre-order Edition update, and your 12 months of exposure will be counted from the date the book is printed.
What to expect in version 0.2
The next version update is planned for 20 October and will include the following new chapters and updates:
- National Scarce Skills List (2 pages)
- Interview with Brent Wyborn (Business) (4 pages)
- Updates to the Artisan Development chapters based on the recent publication of the Trade Test Regulations and the Draft Trade Test Quality Improvement Strategy 2015
- Updates to the SETA Grant Regulations chapter, based on BUSA's successful legal challenge (now under appeal)